The Dream Theater experience


On December 15th last year, I attended to a Dream Theater's concert at Movistar Arena, one of the best experiences of my whole life.
Dream Theater is a progressive metal's band formed in 1985 by Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci, John Myung, James Labrie and Jordan Rudess (I know, their names are so important to the music's world).
That night the public were mostly old men and-or nerd's music guys concentrated on the music, what was a little strange for me because of the previous metal concerts I've been, where drugs and noise obscured the presentation; I guess it's a cult music's logic consequence, I mean we all were impresionated with the time signature's changes and the virtuosity emanated during all the concert, and that's the reason I think it's my favourite one: I had never been in a concert with that kind of appreciation and respect for the music. We all were excited.
I remember I almost had a heart attack (exaggerating) because John Petrucci was in front of me.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Quarantine

My future job